1. full name: Spitfire
2. date of birth: August 5, 1979
4. hair color? Dirty Blonde
5. eye color? Green
6. height: 6'1
7. weight: 160 lbs
8. favorite toothpaste? Dirt and water
9. where do you live?: Saskatoon,
10. school?: I'm done all that shit...Grade
12 and 2 years of post-secondary education in the IT field
11. sibs: One brother, Mat (18), one
sister, Robyn (14)
12. nickname: Spitfire, Clay, Jew.
13. bf/gf? Today it is Dawn.
14. close friends: Dog Pound, soul_d,
15. funniest person you know? I have to say
that Dog Pound and I share a very similar sense of humour and we have
always thought each other were more funny than we probably are. soul_d
is a hilarious guy once you get used to his dark humour :)
16. favorite shampoo/ conditioner? Whatever
is sitting on the shelf when I take a shower
17. favorite perfume/cologne: Dog Pound has
inspired me never to wear cologne because he usually pours a bottle
over his head everyday when he gets up, then he comes over to my place
and we have to fumigate the house later because it smells like
him. Also, the fumes from his cologne killed one of my cats. This is
all well and good (I mean he gets the ladies and all), but I'll go
18. do you make fun of people? Just black
19. whats your dream car? 1983 Gullwing
Delorean, 1969 SS Chevelle, '65 Corvette...
20. piercings: I sat on a screw last night
while trying to put the door panels back onto my car...so in a way...
21. favorite ice cream: Strawberry
22. favorite soda: Coca-Cola, except no
23. when is your bedtime? Weekdays I try
and get to bed by 1:00AM, weekends 4:30AM (when the sun starts coming
24. favorite book: The Lord of the
Rings Triligy (an old favorite of mine) :)
25. have you ever broken a bone?Dog Pound
broke my foot a couple years back trying a wrestling move on me. A
year later I jumped off of a bridge and landed on that same foot.
26. ever cheated on a test? Ooooooh
yea....I once wrote most of my French final notes in extremely small
print on a sticker and wrapped it around my pen to look like a
design. The words were positioned so that when I held the pen I could
read them and nobody could see :) I hated French class.
27. do you believe in love at first sight?
I most definately do, its too bad so many other things get in the
way, like husbands :)
28. do you consider yourself a hopeless romantic or
blah romantic? At heart I am a real mushy guy when it comes to
romance, I think its quite important
29. are you into PDAS? I hate that fucking
expression 'PDAs'. Anyways, no I am not. Nothing pisses me off more
than sitting there trying to talk to a guy while his girlfriend is
undressing him and sucking his dick. Leave that stuff to the
bedroom. Hugging and kissing is fine in public, but lets leave it at
30. pool or hot tubs? I never used to be a
hot tub fan, too hot for me and it lowers your sperm count. I already
have a hard enough time keeping track of where all my sperm is. Pools
are cool, especially indoor ones.
31. thunderstorms- exciting or deadly?
Extremely fun. If I were to die tomorrow I would want it to be in a
horrible storm, honorably. :)
32. tall or short? Who? Me? I'm tall. I
like my girls shorter than me or same height, but not taller. I just
can't see myself looking up to a girl. Besides, if a girl was too much
taller than me she'd be pretty monster freakishly tall :)
33. when was the last time you took a shower?
Last night. I have showers at night because I don't want to get up
early in the morning
34. do you have
aol? I never have, but I have a collection of their free
promotional floppy disquettes.
35. best feeling in the world: Young love
(like highschool young), and hot teenage sex.
36. worst feeling in the world: Not being
able to breathe. My worst fear of all time is drowning
37. if you could change one thing about the past what would it
I live by a rule that there is no sense in regretting the past
and that everything that doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. In
fact, even if something DOES kill you it makes you stronger (remember
Obi-Wan??). I honestly can't think of anything from my life that I would
change now, or in the past. I'm happy where I am :)
38. do you have braces? nope, never
39. if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I suppose being the hotest fucking stud in the whole
world wouldn't be too bad. Unfortunately hot guys never seem to be
able to find decent girlfriends (decent as in have brains and care
about more than looks - but this works the other way too).
40. who is your role model? I've had a
few. My dad, Bruce Brotzel (a family friend), Grant Leung and Michael
41. favorite fast food
restaurant: McDonalds/California Subs (depending on how healthy
I wanna be)
42. least favorite fast food place: Burger King
43. where did you go to elementary
school? Aden Bowman / Walter Murray. Graduated from Bowman.
44. what is your most humiliating
moment? When I pissed my pants in Kindergarden then tried to
sneak out but got caught and all my friends saw me. Or was that in
CST? No it was kindergarden..
45. guys, with or without hats?
Ummmm. Caps are cool for being casual or working on the car to keep
your hair oil-free...
46. favorite soundtrack: no idea
47. 1st thought when you wake up in the
morning: "I wonder if I sleep in if I can just work late to
make up for it?"
48. where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Saskatoon, happily married, house with a big garage, and the dreamcars
I listed above.
49. what religion are you? United. Tho I am
not a very religious man
50. favorite number(s)? 3
51. do you like the phone or computer
better? For talking, phone. For working out complex imbedding SQL
52. ever had an online relationship? Never,
I'm too afraid that the girl would just turn out to be JayB or some other guy :)
53. when was the last party you went
to? Probably Razor Kegfest 2000. I have been to a few get
togethers since but not that register as a party. Well...Blue4130 had people at his
house the night he left for BC a week ago but we really didn't know
many of them.
54. when was the best party ever? I have
had a fuck of a lot of parties at my house in the past. In Grade 10 I
had a 'gettogether' where people showed up total for a total
days constant. At one point I counted 72 pairs of shoes at my door, we
had to cover my livingroom with garbage bags to place all the
shoes. Other than that, I had a party a couple years back before I
went into CST where I invited all of my friends, old and new that I
still had contact. Most of them came (about 40) and it was a real
blast seeing them all again.
55. most romantic thing ever done for
you: Dog Pound gave me a teen burger for my birthday 4 years
56. high school nicknames: Clay and
Chauncie (Chauncie was what my mother had wanted to name me but my dad
talked her out of it. Thankx dad!)
57. boxers or briefs: Breifs. I know this
goes against the whole sperm count idea I stated above....but my boys
need a home!!
teacher: Mr. Butler (Creative Writing/English 30)
59. least favorite teacher: Ohh what was
her name...grade 11 algebra teacher...Mrs. Veale I believe it was. She
was a grounchy female physed teacher teaches algebra...
60. favorite web site: rappablords!!
61. do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
No. No dolls either.
62. 1 pillow or 2? As many as I can afford
63. is the glass half empty or half full?
Half full...I try to remain optimistic...I get it from my
mother. However when I'm frustrated I start getting very pescimistic,
like my father (and JayB)
64. pets/names: Oreo the cat, Mickey the Chinchilla
65. do you get along with your parents?
Almost always. I do now at least, but of course during high school we
had our fights.
66. job: Programmer Analyst I - City of
67. hobbies: Antique Car Restoration,
68. best advice ever given: Treat people
how you would like to be treated, don't give the finger to guys that
are bigger than you, and if you don't know how to get to candle lake,
ask for directions in PA.
69. words/phrases you use to much: "Sweeeeet",
"Fuck that shit"
70. coolest experience(s): Dating three
girls at once back in Grade 10, that fucking rocked.
71. scariest experience(s): Back in my
rebel years (gr. 10), I used to like crawling under the Broadway bridge
which spans the river our city is build around, and walked along the
bottem part (the big arches). Once I tried this in the winter and
slipped on a patch of ice. I slid halfway down one of the arches and
came about 3 inches from the edge when I managed to dig my nails into
the cement to stop me from falling a VERY long ways onto a river of
solid ice. That was also the last time I ever tried to walk across the
bottem of the bridge.
73. favorite summer
activity: Camping, camping, camping, hiking, camping.
74. have you ever gone skinny dipping?:
Only once, Emerald lake '98.
75. fave amusement park ride: Bumper cars!
76. special skills or talents: I play
guitar, received a Grade 12 award for creative writing, and can type
90wpm!! I am also a decendant of Aquaman, which you probably would
never know given my fear of drowning.
77. ever feel like you want to move out from your parents and live on
your own: I have thought about it, but not because I don't
like living at home, just because I think I am going to have to
:)...within the next year anyway.
78. characteristics you look for in a
boy/girl: My perfect girl has to have a great sense of humour,
a remarkable wit, and have the least in common with me as possible. I
couldn't date a girl I couldn't carry out a good conversation with,
and having different interests/knowledge makes for some great
79. favorite food: Subs / Tacos / Anything
spicy and/or Mexican
80. least favorite food: Most italian
dishes. I can handle spagettiti and pizza, but thats about it. I also
hate eggs and mushrooms.
81. favorite vacation: Summer
82. favorite subject: ? School wise? I
loved English (weird huh?) and creative writing. I never really worked
hard at it but I liked it
83. ever wonder why men have nipples? To
pee out of (old kids in the hall joke, sorry..).
84. favorite movies: Anything Monty Python,
Gone is 60 seconds (not the new one - the original B Movie), Tremors
(they are making a 3rd sequel!!) and various
85. favorite part of your face:my face? I
dunno. I like my new glasses but they aren't really part of my face. I
kinda like my skin 'cause I would look fucking dumb without it.
86. favorite tv shows: I watch
Simpsons/Futurama/XFiles on Sunday and thats it.
87. do you feel comfortable totally naked?
No. At Kelsey when I was in CST (Post Secondary) we went to the pool
for physed class and JayB kept slapping my naked ass with towels
while he held his penis in his hand and flapped in around yelling
"THIS IS YOU!!". I have never recovered
88. favorite music:
Pink Floyd / any classic rock
89. if you were stranded on a desert island and had food and water
and other basic necessities, what two things would you bring
along: Dawn and McDonalds
90. favorite animals: Cats. Dogs are good but
only big ones and only if they have room to live hapily (acreage)
91. what are you most afraid of?: Losing
touch with my friends and dieing a lonely old man
92. favorite day of the week: Friday. TIME
93. have you ever had a near death
experience?:I guess you could call that almost falling off the
bridge a near-death experience but not really. I also told soul_d his
hat made him look gay once.
95. favorite things to wear:
96. what part of yourself are you most self-conscious
of?: my size. I have always been a very thin guy and people
laugh when I say I wish I could put on a little more weight because
they're like "I wish I weighed as much as you!". To me being thin is
as bad as being obeise.
97. favorite part of the newspaper:
98. would you rather do a math problem or write a poem?:
Poetry any day
99. sex before or after marriage:Whenever
100. pro-life or pro-choice: This is an
abortion question right? I don't think I could answer that, I really
don't have an opinion
101. ever tried
102. do you drink?: I have never been
drunk, and I never drank illegally (under 19yrs old). I am, and
always have been, against drinking and driving and against
underage drinkers, they're all idiots if you ask me. I did quite
fine without it. Currently
I'll have a drink here and there but not much, I'm always driving and I
have no reason to weaken my senses and lighten my wallet.
103. ever had your heart broken?: Thats
kinda a sappy question. How about have I ever been incredibly
depressed because of something a girl did? Yeah.
104. are you happy with the way things are going right now in your
life? 100%, things are finally starting to look up for
me. In the first time in 3 years I'm actually making money instead of
spending it (tuition).
105. favorite jelly belly flavor:
Anything but black.
106. what is the most important thing in your
107. dominant hand: Right
108. favorite color?: Purple
110. parents' names?: Ken and Barb
111. what do you want to be?: A happy man
with good friends and a nice family who can look back in his past and
be happy with that he has acomplished.
112. how many kids do you want to have? no
more than 3, no less than 2
113. when do you want to get married?
Definately not now...let me get some toys first :)
114. if you could meet one famous person, who would it
be? Drew Barrymore (say what you will but I'm in love with
that girl) :).
115. say one nice thing about the person that sent this thing to you:
I can't remember who sent this to me because I just dug it up from a long